Mar

Bhubaneswar Development Authority – Plans and Projects

Bhubaneswar Development Authority

Bhubaneswar Development Authority (BDA) – Plans, Projects, and Schemes

Bhubaneswar (Orissa, India), March 01, 2014

About BDA Bhubaneswar: Bhubaneswar Development Authority (BDA) was created by the Government of Orissa in the year 1983 under the Orissa Development Authorities Act 1982.

Current Plans, Projects, and Schemes of the Bhubaneswar Development Authority (BDA)

1. Netaji Subhas Enclave Scheme Phase-II Gadakana, Bhubaneswar

Upcoming Plans, Projects, and Schemes of the Bhubaneswar Development Authority (BDA)

1. Duplex Houses Scheme Pokhariput, Bhubaneswar
2. HIG Duplex Housing Scheme Pokhariput, Bhubaneswar
3. Housing Scheme Paikarapur, Bhubaneswar
4. Residential Plots Scheme Sanpalla, Khurda (Bhubaneswar)
5. Prachi Enclave Phase-II Scheme Chandrashekhapur, Bhubaneswar

Past Plans, Projects, and Schemes of the Bhubaneswar Development Authority (BDA)

1. Netaji Subhas Enclave HIG Duplex Scheme
26. Laxmisagar Residential Plots Scheme
27. Baragarh Residential Plots Scheme
28. Prachi Enclave C.S.Pur Residential Plots Scheme Phase-I
29. Kalinga Nagar Residential Plots Scheme
30. C.S.Pur Residential Plots Scheme Phase-II

Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation – Plans and Projects
Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation – Current and Past Plans, Policies, Projects, and Schemes

Orissa State Housing Board – Plans and Projects
Orissa State Housing Board – Current and Past Plans, Policies, Projects, and Schemes

Orissa Government – Plans, Policies, and Projects
Government of Orissa – Current and Past Plans, Policies, Projects, and Schemes

138 comments

1. Rita Emelda Dodrai says:

Sir, is there any residential scheme launched by the Bhubaneswar Development Authority? Does the Bhubaneswar Development Authority give plots on installments?

2. Radhanath Sahoo says:

Dear Sir, I am interested in buying Bhubaneswar Development Authority flat. Kindly inform me about the next housing project. Regards. My mobile no. is 09861016145.

3. Himanshu Routray says:

Please inform me about upcoming and current projects housing of Bhubaneswar Development Authority. I am interested to have a home. My mobile no. is 08335009660.

4. Sudarsan Baraj says:

Dear Sir, please inform me about the detailed procedure to apply for the current MIG and upcoming residential projects and schemes of the Bhubaneswar Development Authority. My mobile no. is 09408444874.

5. Shiv Malviya says:

Dear Sir, please inform me about the detailed procedure to apply for the current and upcoming residential projects and schemes of the Bhubaneswar Development Authority. My mobile no. is 09438877239 and 07869915500.

6. Bibhu Ranidan Parida says:

Dear Sir, please inform me details of duplex housing schemes and plotting schemes of Bhubaneswar Development Authority.

7. PK Patnaik says:

I have no landed property or own house. I want to purchase a house from BDA or OSHB in Bhubaneswar.

8. Bibhuti Bhusan Rath says:

Sir, please inform me about upcoming residential plots and flats project and what the procedure for applying that is.

9. Manas Ranjan Nayak says:

Dear Sir, please inform me the detailed procedure to apply for the current and upcoming residential projects and schemes of the Bhubaneswar Development Authority. My mobile no. is 09861871503 and 09040006155.

10. Chittaranjan Lenka says:

Dear Sir, please inform me about the upcoming projects for defence persons or planning for AWHO.

11. Dillip Kumar Satapathy says:

Please inform me about upcoming project of Bhubaneswar Development Authority.

1. Sibaranjani Jena says:

Dear Sir, I am interested to purchase a flat in Bhubaneswar. So kindly inform me which one will be suitable to me.

12. M Rama Krishna Rao says:

Dear Sir, please inform me the detailed procedure to apply for the current and upcoming residential projects and schemes of the Bhubaneswar Development Authority. My mobile no. is 09438500291. With regards.

13. Narayan Barik says:

Dear Sir, kindly inform me about the procedure to apply for the current and upcoming residential projects and schemes of the Bhubaneswar Development Authority. My mobile no. is 09937926788.

14. Ashis Dash says:

Dear Sir, please tell me the detailed procedure to apply for the current and upcoming residential projects and schemes of the Bhubaneswar Development Authority.

15. Srimanta Kumara Sahoo says:

Dear Sir, please inform me the detailed procedure to apply for the current and upcoming residential projects and schemes of the Bhubaneswar Development Authority. My mobile no. is 09861072220 and 09337327473.

16. 1 5 6 7