Mar

Bhubaneswar Development Authority – Plans and Projects

Bhubaneswar Development Authority

Bhubaneswar Development Authority (BDA) – Plans, Projects, and Schemes

Bhubaneswar (Orissa, India), March 01, 2014

About BDA Bhubaneswar: Bhubaneswar Development Authority (BDA) was created by the Government of Orissa in the year 1983 under the Orissa Development Authorities Act 1982.

Current Plans, Projects, and Schemes of the Bhubaneswar Development Authority (BDA)

1. Netaji Subhas Enclave Scheme Phase-II Gadakana, Bhubaneswar

Upcoming Plans, Projects, and Schemes of the Bhubaneswar Development Authority (BDA)

1. Duplex Houses Scheme Pokhariput, Bhubaneswar
2. HIG Duplex Housing Scheme Pokhariput, Bhubaneswar
3. Housing Scheme Paikarapur, Bhubaneswar
4. Residential Plots Scheme Sanpalla, Khurda (Bhubaneswar)
5. Prachi Enclave Phase-II Scheme Chandrashekhapur, Bhubaneswar

Past Plans, Projects, and Schemes of the Bhubaneswar Development Authority (BDA)

1. Netaji Subhas Enclave HIG Duplex Scheme
26. Laxmisagar Residential Plots Scheme
27. Baragarh Residential Plots Scheme
28. Prachi Enclave C.S.Pur Residential Plots Scheme Phase-I
29. Kalinga Nagar Residential Plots Scheme
30. C.S.Pur Residential Plots Scheme Phase-II

Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation – Plans and Projects
Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation – Current and Past Plans, Policies, Projects, and Schemes

Orissa State Housing Board – Plans and Projects
Orissa State Housing Board – Current and Past Plans, Policies, Projects, and Schemes

Orissa Government – Plans, Policies, and Projects
Government of Orissa – Current and Past Plans, Policies, Projects, and Schemes

138 comments

1. Rita Emelda Dodrai says:

Sir, is there any residential scheme launched by the Bhubaneswar Development Authority? Does the Bhubaneswar Development Authority give plots on installments?

2. Radhanath Sahoo says:

Dear Sir, I am interested in buying Bhubaneswar Development Authority flat. Kindly inform me about the next housing project. Regards. My mobile no. is 09861016145.

3. Himanshu Routray says:

Please inform me about upcoming and current projects housing of Bhubaneswar Development Authority. I am interested to have a home. My mobile no. is 08335009660.

4. Sudarsan Baraj says:

Dear Sir, please inform me about the detailed procedure to apply for the current MIG and upcoming residential projects and schemes of the Bhubaneswar Development Authority. My mobile no. is 09408444874.

5. Shiv Malviya says:

Dear Sir, please inform me about the detailed procedure to apply for the current and upcoming residential projects and schemes of the Bhubaneswar Development Authority. My mobile no. is 09438877239 and 07869915500.

6. Bibhu Ranidan Parida says:

Dear Sir, please inform me details of duplex housing schemes and plotting schemes of Bhubaneswar Development Authority.

7. PK Patnaik says:

I have no landed property or own house. I want to purchase a house from BDA or OSHB in Bhubaneswar.

8. Bibhuti Bhusan Rath says:

Sir, please inform me about upcoming residential plots and flats project and what the procedure for applying that is.

9. Manas Ranjan Nayak says:

Dear Sir, please inform me the detailed procedure to apply for the current and upcoming residential projects and schemes of the Bhubaneswar Development Authority. My mobile no. is 09861871503 and 09040006155.

10. Chittaranjan Lenka says:

Dear Sir, please inform me about the upcoming projects for defence persons or planning for AWHO.

11. Dillip Kumar Satapathy says:

Please inform me about upcoming project of Bhubaneswar Development Authority.

1. Sibaranjani Jena says:

Dear Sir, I am interested to purchase a flat in Bhubaneswar. So kindly inform me which one will be suitable to me.

12. M Rama Krishna Rao says:

Dear Sir, please inform me the detailed procedure to apply for the current and upcoming residential projects and schemes of the Bhubaneswar Development Authority. My mobile no. is 09438500291. With regards.

13. Narayan Barik says:

Dear Sir, kindly inform me about the procedure to apply for the current and upcoming residential projects and schemes of the Bhubaneswar Development Authority. My mobile no. is 09937926788.

14. Ashis Dash says:

Dear Sir, please tell me the detailed procedure to apply for the current and upcoming residential projects and schemes of the Bhubaneswar Development Authority.

15. Srimanta Kumara Sahoo says:

Dear Sir, please inform me the detailed procedure to apply for the current and upcoming residential projects and schemes of the Bhubaneswar Development Authority. My mobile no. is 09861072220 and 09337327473.

16. Rama Krishna Behera says:

Sir, I am living in Bhubaneswar since last 35 years in a rented house. Now, I want to purchase a plot or house from Bhubaneswar Development Authority. Please let me fulfill my ambition for which I will be thankful to you. My mobile No. is 09439010211.

17. Manas Sutar says:

Dear Sir, I wish to purchase a plot or flat or any other Bhubaneswar Development Authority upcoming project. Please inform me. Thanks.

18. Manas Mohanty says:

Sir, I am interested in residential projects of Bhubaneswar Development Authority. Please inform me. Regards.

19. Gour Gopal Singh says:

Sir, please let me know about Bhubaneswar Development Authority’s future projects. I require one residential plot at Bhubaneswar. Please inform me. My mobile no. is 09437070230. Regards.

20. Priyanka Panigrahi says:

Sir, I want to purchase one plot or house at Bhubaneswar from Bhubaneswar Development Authority. Please inform me about current project or any upcoming project. My contact no. is 08763943802.

21. Sameeran Behera says:

Sir, I want to know about any housing project of Bhubaneswar Development Authority. Please inform me. Thank you.

22. Prabha Nayak says:

Sir, I am interested in Bhubaneswar Development Authority project. Please inform me.

23. Bisweswar Mohanta says:

Please let me know about the latest housing projects in Bhubaneswar by Bhubaneswar Development Authority. Thanks.

24. Binod Behari Sahoo says:

Dear Sir, I want to purchase one plot or house at Bhubaneswar from Bhubaneswar Development Authority. Please inform me about the upcoming residential schemes of Bhubaneswar Development Authority. Please help.

25. Shasanka Shekar Pattanaik says:

Dear Sir, please inform me regarding the current and upcoming residential schemes of the Bhubaneswar Development Authority. Warm regards.

26. Deepak Rout says:

Could you please provide me information regarding ongoing and future residential projects by Bhubaneswar Development Authority?

27. Bhimsen Dash says:

Sir, please inform me about upcoming project of Bhubaneswar Development Authority. Thanks a lot.

28. Jitendra Kumar Pradhan says:

Dear Sir, please inform me regarding the current and upcoming residential schemes of Bhubaneswar Development Authority. Thank you.

29. Ajay Kumar Pati says:

Dear Sir, I want to know about the current and upcoming projects being carried out by Bhubaneswar Development Authority. Please update me. Thanks.

30. Ajay Kumar Pati says:

Dear Sir, please inform me regarding the current and upcoming residential schemes of the Bhubaneswar Development Authority. Thank you.

31. SK Mohanty says:

I want to know about 2 BHK and 3 BHK apartments scheme of Bhubaneswar Development Authority at Bhubaneswar. Thank you.

32. Sanjeeb Kumar Giri says:

Dear Sir, please inform me the detailed procedure to apply for the current and upcoming residential schemes of the Bhubaneswar Development Authority. My mobile no. is 9778021995.

33. Bikram Mohanty says:

Dear Sir, please inform me regarding the current and upcoming residential schemes of the Bhubaneswar Development Authority for lower middle class. Thank you.

34. DK Panda says:

Kindly inform me about future housing projects of Bhubaneswar Development Authority.

35. Pinaki Kinkar Biswal says:

Sir, how can I know about upcoming projects of Bhubaneswar Development Authority? Is there any new project going on and if so then please guide me in this regard.